Heirloom Kale Garden Collection
All domestic orders over $35.00 ship FREE!!
Save 20% OFF your order of $60.00 or more.
Best Heirloom Kale Garden Collection:
For Fans of Heirloom Garden Kale. We bring you this collection of all six kales that we carry. All are easy to grow and taste great. These tasty varieties are very hardy and productive. Kale is super hardy and so simple to grow, just plant it and forget it! The best flavor from crops grown in the cooler weather but does well in the heat also. Super nutritious and easy to grow any time of year, kale is much more nutritious than lettuce. Kale has earned the ranking of a "Superfood" due to its nutrient-per-calorie score of 1,000 on the AND Index. It boasts a hefty dose of Vitamins K, A and C, and magnesium, calcium, and iron, it is also high in fiber.
A $23.88 value!!! Includes the following packets:
1. Red Russian Kale - This delicious grey-green kale is larger than regular kale (2-3 ft tall), the stems are purple and the leaves are shaped like oak leaves and colored a velvety gray-green. 200+ Seeds
2. Premier Kale - Premier Kale is an early variety of kale that produces abundant, highly nutritious leaves. It is a flavorful variety with dark green, smooth leaves and scalloped edges. 200+ Seeds
3. Vates Dwarf Blue Curled Scotch Kale - Compact plants yield tender, blue-green, crinkled leaves that are quite delicious, very cold hardy, and rich in vitamin A. 200+ Seeds
4. Scarlet Kale - A curled “red” kale that produces lots of delicious, frilly leaves and is very pretty in the flower garden or on the plate. Rich in nutrition and flavor. 100+ Seeds 100+ Seeds
5. Lacinato Dinosaur Kale - Lacinato Kale or "Dinosaur Kale" Italian heirloom, rather primitive open kale with blue-green strap leaves that are 3 inches wide by 10 to 18 inches long. 200+ Seeds
6. Dwarf Siberian Kale - This tasty Russian variety produces leaves that are only slightly frilled and of top quality. 20-inch plants are very hardy and productive. 200+ Seeds
ORDER NOW before it sells out! 6 packets of seeds.
All our garden seeds are hand-selected and packaged in resealable airtight bags (each bag is individually labeled), and for the current growing season. Varietal information, growing tips, and germination test are printed on the seed packet.
Our seeds are sourced from local growers and are grown using natural methods. We stand behind the quality of our seed. All our garden seeds are heirloom, open-pollinated, naturally grown, and Non-GMO. I have signed the "Safe Seed Pledge" and I do not sell GMO seeds.