Want highly nutritious, delicious red beans that are easy to grow? Adzuki beans are grown very similarly to soybeans - ideal temperature of 60-90 degrees Fahrenheit. They have a slightly sweet hazelnut taste that is easy to incorporate into several dishes. This small bean is packed with protein and amino acids and is a great vegetarian protein source. This unique little bean packs a real punch and adds a savory flavor to any dish.
Pkt Size/Approx. Seeds
We believe in only the best seeds for our customers.
● Hand-selected for quality
● For the current growing season
● Packed in airtight, labeled, resealable bags
● Each seed packet comes labeled with:
○ Varietal Information
○ Growing Tips
○ Germination Test
Our seeds are
● Sourced From Local Growers
● Naturally Grown
● Open Pollinated
● Non-GMO - Safe Seed Pledge Compliant
Snatch FREE SHIPPING with orders of $35 or more.
Shipping is from Ammon, Idaho.
I’d love to see what you grow from our seeds - please feel free to message me anytime!